Saturday, December 24, 2011

First off, on behalf of the Infidel Task Force let me wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. May your families be healthy, happy and safe. And let me send a prayer to the beleaguered Christians in the Middle East and Africa. Stand your grounds people!! Keep your faith in your heart, but maintain strength in your arms. Keep your children safe and sound. Never lose faith, for He is always with you.
 With that I need to ask all our Infidel viewers, followers, partners and members for a little help. Mostly input, suggestions, comments....anything.
The Infidel Task Force  just opened a new satellite site:
 Now...your first question would be:
  Why did you start another site when you have, the main site, our Facebook site and Americans Against Shariah? What do we need a fourth site for? 
  Well...my answer to you would be....I DON'T KNOW, LEAVE ME ALONE!
  There is really only one reason why it was initiated, and that's to give our readers something they don't get on this site. And that is the option to comment directly on the article. As much as I wish you could, it can't be done on the Webs server.
  Blogger is very popular. I and a few others of the ITF have our personal blogs located there. We have ours to do what bloggers do....and that's to voice our opinions and speak our minds. 
  So what am I asking of you? Your input. What should we do with the site? How should it be handled? Specific information on Islam or general info? Who do we get to maintain it? 
  Plus a host of other questions I am sure will come to mind. None the less, it is there and we should use it. Already we have two followers (yeah, I know. One is me...so what ?) and I'm sure more will come once the word gets out.
  So  what do you think? Lets hear from you alright?  We have it, lets do something with it. I'll put this commentary on the satellite site so you folks can visit and comment. Don't hold back!

No comments:

Post a Comment